Wednesday, 9 January 2013

SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number

SBI General Insurance is a collaborative venture between India's largest banking and financial services, State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). One of the most reliable and popular General Insurance company SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture with SBI's 74% stake in the total capital and the remaining 26% of IAG. State Bank of India, a state owned corporation headquartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra is a leading banking and financial services company of India. With the assets of over US$360Billion and with the huge network of over 14, 119 branches in India and 173 branches abroad in 73 countries, State Bank of India has carved a distinct niche in the world of financial services with it remarkable and trustworthy services. Bhaskar Jyoti Sarma, the Chief General Manager at SBI, is the CEO and Managing Director of SBI General Insurance. Before joining as the head of SBI General Insurance, Mr. Sarma has served over 32 years in the service of State Bank Of India and have been an associated with numerous important assignments in India and globally. With the Gross Written Premium of Rs.250.19 Crores in the financial year 2011-12, SBI General Insurance has emerged as one of the most trustworthy General Insurance companies in India. For getting connected to the most trusted General Insurer in India that can offer fair and transparent business practices, get yourself insured at SBI General Insurance. Dial SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number and speak to SBI General Insurance Agent for getting detailed information on various Insurance Policies offered by SBI. You can get in touch with SBI General Insurance Toll Free Number for any policy grievances or any kind of payment queries.

SBI General Insurance Customer Care Number

SBI General Insurance Toll Free Number: 1800-22-1111, 1800-102-1111
SBI General Insurance Fax Toll Free Number: 1800-22-7244, 1800-102-7244

SBI General Insurance Company Limited current policy covers insurance like Motor Insurance, Health Insurance, Home Insurance for Individuals and Fire, Package, Marine, Construction & Engineering, Group Personal Accident, Group Health and Miscellaneous Insurance for Businesses. At SBI General Insurance Company Limited, a robust multi-distribution model is followed that encompass Banassurance, Broking, Agency and Retail Direct Channels.  For the few upcoming years, SBI General Insurance has decided to continue with Banassurance as the major channel of their dealing. Today, SBI General Insurance geographical coverage spans over 25 cities across India and is striving to extend their reach in another 25 cities by the end of this financial year. SBI General Insurance promises to serve its large customers base and clients across the country a comprehensive and highly reliable insurance plans that are designed to cater their needs. Apart from that, at both Urban and Rural levels SBI General Insurance also maintain a significant distribution channel. At present, SBI General Insurance they follow 2 customer segments including Retail Segment for Individual and Families, Corporate Segment for catering large size companies and Small and Medium Enterprises. With its exceptional services and narrowed down Insurance policies, SBI General has been able to emerge itself as one of the few General Insurance companies in India which has exclusively catered to the needs of SME through a dedicated SME team.

Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 1897997